Captive Queens Solitaire
A game of Captive Queens - Click the picture to enlarge
- Object of the game: Move all the cards to their foundations.
- The foundations of this game are the four Fives and Sixes from a deck, forming a circle. Place the four "Captive Queens" in the center of this circle.
- The Five foundations will be built down in suit from Five to Ace, followed by the King.
- The Six foundations will be built up in suit, from Six to Jack.
- Turn cards, one by one, from the stock to the waste pile.
- Play available cards to the foundations.
- You are permitted two redeals from the stock (3 deals in all).
A game of Captive Queens in SolSuite Solitaire
Download a 30-day Free Trial of SolSuite Solitaire
The World's Most Awarded Solitaire Collection