A game of Fifteens - Click the picture to enlarge
- Object of the game: Discard a complete deck of cards, by making combinations that add up to 15.
- Deal 16 cards from the stock to form a 4x4 square.
- Discard any combination of two or more cards, which adds up to 15. For example, in the game shown, you could discard the Ace (value = 1) +6+8 = 15.
- When cards are discarded to the waste pile, fill the spaces with cards from the stock.
- Tens, Jacks, Queens and Kings are discarded in groups of four cards of the same rank.
A game of Fifteens in SolSuite Solitaire
Download a 30-day Free Trial of SolSuite Solitaire
The World's Most Awarded Solitaire Collection