Four Seasons Solitaire
A game of Four Seasons - Click the picture to enlarge
- Object of the game: To build four sequences of cards on the foundations.
- Take the first card from the stock and place it on the table. This card will define your foundation piles. The foundations will be built in four piles, forming the corners of a square on the table.
- Build foundations up in suit from the base card. Each pile will contain 13 cards.
- Aces can be built on Kings when necessary.
- In the center of the square is the reserve: five piles forming a cross where you can build down, regardless of suit.
- Kings can be played on Aces in the reserve.
- Spaces created in the reserve can be filled with any available card.
- Only one card at a time can be moved.
- Cards are dealt from the stock one at a time, and can be played either to the foundations or the reserve piles.
- No redeals are permitted.
A game of Four Seasons in SolSuite Solitaire
Download a 30-day Free Trial of SolSuite Solitaire
The World's Most Awarded Solitaire Collection