A game of FreeCell - Click the picture to enlarge
- Object of the game: To build the 4 foundations from Ace to King following suit.
- For this game you need a standard 52-card deck.
- Shuffle the deck and deal eight columns: four columns of seven cards and four columns of six cards.
- Above these columns on the left side you'll have 4 empty spaces. These are the "free cells". To the right you'll build the foundations: from Ace to King, following suit.
- The top card of each column is available for play to another column, to the foundations or to a free cell as necessary.
- The free cells are temporary locations and cards placed there can be move afterwards to the foundations or back to the columns.
- You can build down in alternating colors among the cards on the columns. You can also move sequences of cards as long as there are enough free cells (one for each card you want to move).
- Spaces created among the columns can be filled with any available card or sequence.
- No redeals.
A game of FreeCell in SolSuite Solitaire
Download a 30-day Free Trial of SolSuite Solitaire
The World's Most Awarded Solitaire Collection