Laggard Lady Solitaire
A game of Laggard Lady Solitaire - Click the picture to enlarge
- Object of the game: To win this game, the final result will be one row of Jacks, one row of Kings and one row of Queens.
- Shuffle two decks together and remove a Queen, placing it on the tableau. Deal cards, one at a time and overlapping, from the stock to the Queen.
- When you get a Five, play it on the foundations directly above the Queens.
- When you get a Six, play it on the foundations directly above the Fives.
- To play a Five or a Six to the foundations, there must be a Queen below them. In the image below, there is a Five available to be played to the foundations. As there is no Queen below it, it must remain on the waste pile until the next Queen appears.
- Build the Six foundations up, regardless of suit, from Six to Jack. Build the Five foundations down, regardless of suit, from Five to King.
- When building down from Five to King, the ranking of cards is continuous: Kings can be played on Aces.
- When the Fives or Sixes are on the foundations, you can play any uncovered card from the tableau piles to the foundations.
- Once you have dealt all the cards from the stock, any tableau pile with only a Queen is considered an empty space, and any card can be played on it.
- No redeals are permitted.
A game of Laggard Lady in SolSuite Solitaire
Download a 30-day Free Trial of SolSuite Solitaire
The World's Most Awarded Solitaire Collection