A game of Robert Solitaire - Click the picture to enlarge
- Object of the game: The object of this game is to discard all the cards from the stock to the foundation.
- Shuffle one deck and deal the first card to form the foundation base.
- On the foundation, start discarding the rest of the deck by building up or down, regardless of suit.
- For this game, the ranking of cards is continuous. Kings can be played on Aces and Aces on Kings.
- If a card cannot be played to the foundations, place it on the waste pile.
- Once the stock is empty, take the cards from the waste pile, shuffle them, and start dealing again. This can be repeated twice, for 3 deals in all.
A game of Robert in SolSuite Solitaire
Download a 30-day Free Trial of SolSuite Solitaire
The World's Most Awarded Solitaire Collection