Royal Square Solitaire
A game of Royal Square Solitaire - Click the picture to enlarge
- Object of the game: The object of this game is to place sixteen cards according to the following rules.
- Take from one card deck all the Aces, Jacks, Queens and Kings.
- Shuffle the 16 cards and deal one of each suit on the tableau, in any position.
- From the remaining 12 cards, play one card at a time to the tableau.
- You can place the cards in any position, as long as there are no cards of the same rank or suit in the same row or column.
- Place the 16 cards in the correct order in less than 12 moves, and you win the game.
A game of Royal Square in SolSuite Solitaire
Download a 30-day Free Trial of SolSuite Solitaire
The World's Most Awarded Solitaire Collection