Sea Towers Solitaire
A game of Sea Towers - Click the picture to enlarge
- Object of the game: Build the four foundations up in suit from Ace to King.
- Shuffle the deck and place 50 cards on the tableau, as shown in the illustration. The remaining two cards are placed above.
- The four foundations are placed at the top of the tableau, two to the left and two to the right.
- At the top, where you placed the two remaining cards from the stock, are four cells that are temporary storage locations for individual cards.
- Build the piles on the tableau down in suit.
- You can move any card or group of cards at the top of each column, as long as they are in sequence and there are enough empty cells to hold them.
- If you create an empty space on the tableau, it can only be filled with a King or a sequence of cards that start with a King.
A game of Sea Towers in SolSuite Solitaire
Download a 30-day Free Trial of SolSuite Solitaire
The World's Most Awarded Solitaire Collection