Tower of Hanoi Solitaire
A game of Tower of Hanoi - Click the picture to enlarge
- Object of the game: Arrange nine cards from a deck into a single pile, starting with Nine and ending with Ace on top.
- Take from the deck, one series of nine cards from Ace to Nine.
- Place the nine cards in three columns of three overlapping cards each, as seen in the illustration.
- Only the card at the top of each column can be moved to another column, as long as it is moved to a card of higher value (not in sequence).
- If a space is created, it can be filled with the top card from either of the other columns.
A game of Tower of Hanoi in SolSuite Solitaire
Download a 30-day Free Trial of SolSuite Solitaire
The World's Most Awarded Solitaire Collection