Aces Up Solitaire
A game of Aces Up - Click the picture to enlarge
- Object of the game: Discard all the cards from the stock to the foundation pile, except for the four Aces, which will remain on the tableau.
- Deal the first four cards from the deck to the tableau, forming the bases of the four tableau columns.
- Of these four cards, you can discard to the foundation pile any card lower in rank but of the same suit as another card on the tableau.
- For example: In the image below, there is a Six of Hearts and a Jack of Hearts. The Six of Hearts can be discarded to the foundation pile. The other cards must remain on the tableau.
- The card with the highest value is the Ace, then King, Queen and so on, down to 2.
- If no cards can be discarded, deal another four cards from the deck to the tableau and continue discarding any available cards.
- You may not move cards from one tableau pile to another.
- Empty spaces can be filled with any card.
- No redeals are allowed.
A game of Aces Up in SolSuite Solitaire
Download a 30-day Free Trial of SolSuite Solitaire
The World's Most Awarded Solitaire Collection