A game of Alhambra Solitaire - Click the picture to enlarge
- Object of the game: The object of this game is to play all the cards to the foundations.
- To start this game, take two decks of cards and remove four Aces and four Kings, one of each suit. Place them at the top of the tableau to be the foundations.
- Deal eight columns of cards, with four overlapping cards face up in each column. The top card of each pile can be played to the foundations or to the waste pile, either up or down in suit.
- The foundations are four piles, built up in suit from Ace to King, and four piles built down from King to Ace.
- On the waste pile, the ranking of cards is continuous. You can play a King on an Ace or an Ace on a King.
- Building is not permitted among the cards on the tableau. If an empty space is created, it cannot be filled.
- When no moves are possible from the cards on the tableau, deal one card at a time from the stock to the waste pile. These cards can be played to the foundations or the tableau.
- Two redeals are permitted.
A game of Alhambra in SolSuite Solitaire
Download a 30-day Free Trial of SolSuite Solitaire
The World's Most Awarded Solitaire Collection