Auld Lang Syne Solitaire
A game of Auld Lang Syne - Click the picture to enlarge
- Object of the game: Play all the cards to the four foundations, which are built from Ace to King, regardless of suit.
- Take the four Aces from the stock and place them on the table. These will be your foundations.
- Below the four foundations, you will have four tableau piles. Deal four cards from the stock, placing one card on each pile.
- If any of these cards, regardless of suit, can be built to the foundations, do so.
- Otherwise, deal another four cards from the stock pile to the foundation piles.
- You can't move cards from one tableau pile to another.
- If a space is created on tableau, it can't be filled.
- No redeal is permitted.
A game of Auld Lang Syne in SolSuite Solitaire
Download a 30-day Free Trial of SolSuite Solitaire
The World's Most Awarded Solitaire Collection