Beleaguered Castle Solitaire
A game of Beleaguered Castle - Click the picture to enlarge
- Object of the game: Build the four foundations up in suit, from Aces to Kings.
- To start this game, take the four Aces from a card deck and place them in a column at the center of the tableau, as shown in the illustration.
- To the left and right of this central column, place four fans of six overlapping cards each, face up.
- Play the fans downward, regardless of suit, trying to free cards that can be played to the foundations. You can move only one card at a time.
- The top card of each fan can be played either to the foundations or to another fan.
- If you create a space on the tableau by playing cards to the foundations or other fans, it can be filled with any uncovered card from another fan.
- No redeal is allowed.
A game of Beleaguered Castle in SolSuite Solitaire
Download a 30-day Free Trial of SolSuite Solitaire
The World's Most Awarded Solitaire Collection