Betsy Ross Solitaire
A game of Betsy Ross - Click the picture to enlarge
- Object of the game: Build four foundations following arithmetic rules.
- Take from the deck an Ace, 2, 3 and a 4. These cards will not be involved directly on the game and serve only as reminders of the arithmetic intervals to be followed on each column.
- Take a 2, 4, 6 and an 8 from the deck, and place them as shown in the image. These are the foundations.
- On the first foundation (starting with "2"), build from 2 to King by adding one: 2, 3, 4, ... , K.
- On the second foundation, build from 4 to King by adding two: 4, 6, 8, ... K.
- On the third foundation, build from 6 to King by adding three: 6, 9, Q, 2, ... K.
- On the fourth foundation, build from 8 to King by adding four: 8, Q, 3, 7, ... K.
- Deal cards, one at a time, from the deck and play them to the foundations or the tableau.
- Two redeals are allowed.
A game of Betsy Ross in SolSuite Solitaire
Download a 30-day Free Trial of SolSuite Solitaire
The World's Most Awarded Solitaire Collection