A game of Congress Solitaire - Click the picture to enlarge
- Object of the game: The object of this game is to play all the cards to the foundations. The foundations are built up in suit from Ace to King, then back down again, from King to Ace.
- Take two decks of cards and deal two columns of four, face up cards each, leaving enough space between them to build the foundations. (See the image below.) These are the tableau piles.
- Among the tableau piles, build down, regardless of suit. The top card on each tableau pile can be played to the foundations or to another tableau pile.
- If an empty space is created on the tableau, fill it with the first available card from the stock or waste pile.
- When no moves are possible, deal one card at a time from the stock to the waste pile. The cards on the waste pile can be used to build on the tableau or foundation piles.
- No redeals are permitted in this game.
A game of Congress in SolSuite Solitaire
Download a 30-day Free Trial of SolSuite Solitaire
The World's Most Awarded Solitaire Collection