A game of Cribbage Solitaire - Click the picture to enlarge
- Object of the game: Make as many points as possible.
- The rules of this solitaire are based on the old Cribbage game.
- Take a deck of 52 cards and deal six cards in a row, face up. This is the "hand".
- Two more cards are dealt from the stock, face down, above the "hand". This is the "crib".
- Look at the cards in your "hand" and select two of them to be played to the "crib".
- Deal the next card from the stock face up. This is the "starter" and will allow you to know how many points you have scored in this deal.
- Take the cards and place them on a waste pile.
- Deal six more cards to the "hand" and two to the "crib". Deal the "starter" and add the points to your score.
- Continue until there are only four cards left in the stock. These cards will be played as a "hand" and will be scored without a "starter".
- You will have won a Cribbage hand if your score is at least 81.
A game of Cribbage Solitaire in SolSuite Solitaire
Download a 30-day Free Trial of SolSuite Solitaire
The World's Most Awarded Solitaire Collection