Falling Star Solitaire
A game of Falling Star - Click the picture to enlarge
- Object of the game: Move all the cards to the foundations by building up in alternating colors from Ace to King.
- Shuffle the decks and deal 11 cards to the top of the tableau as a reserve. These are called "Stars", which have to "fall" to win the game.
- Take another card from the deck. This will be the base card for the foundations.
- Deal eight more cards, forming eight piles. These are the tableau piles, which you build down in alternating colors, moving only one card at a time.
- The ranking of cards is continuous both on the tableau and the foundations.
- Move any available cards from the tableau to the foundations. Any empty spaces created on the tableau are filled immediately with the first card of the waste pile or the deck.
- When there are no more possible moves, deal cards, one at a time, from the deck to the waste pile, playing them to the foundations or the tableau.
- Play cards from the reserve to the foundations as soon as a move is available. These cards cannot be played to the tableau.
- No redeals are permitted.
A game of Falling Star in SolSuite Solitaire
Download a 30-day Free Trial of SolSuite Solitaire
The World's Most Awarded Solitaire Collection