A game of Fan Solitaire - Click the picture to enlarge
- Object of the game: .The object of this game is to build the foundations up in suit from Ace to King
- Take a deck of cards and deal 17 fans of three face up cards each. Place them on the tableau as seen in the image below. There will be one remaining card.
- The top card of each fan can be played to the foundations or to another fan.
- You can move only one card at a time.
- If you create a space on the tableau, it can only be filled with an uncovered King from another fan, should there be one.
- No redeals are permitted.
A game of Fan in SolSuite Solitaire
Download a 30-day Free Trial of SolSuite Solitaire
The World's Most Awarded Solitaire Collection