A game of Fortress - Click the picture to enlarge
- Object of the game: Move all the cards to the four foundations, which will be built up in suit from Ace to King.
- To start, place all the cards from a deck into ten columns.
- The first two columns on your left will contain six overlapping cards each. The other eight columns will contain five overlapping cards each.
- Build up or down in suit among the cards at the top of each column.
- You can move only one card at a time.
- If you create a space on the tableau, it can be filled with any available card from the other columns.
A game of Fortress in SolSuite Solitaire
Download a 30-day Free Trial of SolSuite Solitaire
The World's Most Awarded Solitaire Collection