A game of Frog - Click the picture to enlarge
- Object of the game: Move all the cards to the foundations by building eight piles of cards, from Ace to King, regardless of suit.
- Deal eleven cards from the deck into a pile. This will be the reserve.
- If you find any Aces among the reserve cards, play them to the foundations and replace them with another card from the deck.
- The rest of the deck is placed, face up, to the left of the table.
- Take the first card from the deck. If possible, play it to the foundations. If not, place it on one of the five waste columns available. For example: In the image below, the Queen of Diamonds cannot be played over the Ace of Spades. It will start the first waste column.
- Deal cards, one at a time, from the deck, playing them to the foundations or discarding them to the waste piles.
- You can place the discarded cards on any waste pile you wish, as convenient.
- Cards from the reserve pile should be played to the foundations (never the waste piles), as soon as possible.
- Cards from the waste piles can be played to the foundations. Cards cannot be moved among the waste piles.
- No redeal is permitted.
A game of Frog in SolSuite Solitaire
Download a 30-day Free Trial of SolSuite Solitaire
The World's Most Awarded Solitaire Collection