House in the Wood Solitaire
A game of House in the Wood - Click the picture to enlarge
- Object of the game: Move all the cards to the foundations by building eight piles of cards up in suit from Ace to King.
- Shuffle two decks of cards. Deal all the cards into 34 fans of three cards each and one fan of two cards, as shown in the image below.
- Play any available card to the foundations.
- When there are no more possible moves, play among the tableau fans by building up or down in suit.
- In this game, the ranking is not continuous: you cannot play an Ace on a King or a King on an Ace.
- The top card of each fan can be moved either to the foundations or to another fan.
- You can move only one card at a time.
- No redeals are permitted.
A game of House in the Wood in SolSuite Solitaire
Download a 30-day Free Trial of SolSuite Solitaire
The World's Most Awarded Solitaire Collection