A game of Indian - Click the picture to enlarge
- Object of the game: Move all the cards to the eight foundation piles by building up in suit from Aces to Kings.
- Shuffle two decks of cards. Deal ten piles of three overlapping cards each. The bottom two cards will be face down, and the top card will be face up, as shown in the image.
- If there are any uncovered Aces, you can play them to the foundations and start building.
- If no moves are possible, build down by any but the same suit among the tableau columns, moving one card at a time.
- When a face down card is uncovered, turn it face up.
- When there are no more possible moves, deal cards, one at a time, from the deck to the waste pile. Play any available cards to the foundations or to the tableau.
- If a space is created on the tableau, it can be filled with any card from the tableau itself or from the waste pile.
- No redeals are permitted.
A game of Indian in SolSuite Solitaire
Download a 30-day Free Trial of SolSuite Solitaire
The World's Most Awarded Solitaire Collection