La Belle Lucie Solitaire
A game of La Belle Lucie - Click the picture to enlarge
- Object of the game: To build the four foundations.
- Deal the whole deck in 17 fans of 3 overlapping cards each and place the last card to the right of the 17th fan.
- Foundations are built from Ace to King, following suit.
- You can build down in suit among the fans.
- The top card of each fan is available to play to the foundations or to another fan. You can move only one card at a time.
- Empty spaces are not filled.
- When there are no more possible moves, pick up all the cards, shuffle and redistribute in fans of 3 cards each.
- You can redeal twice (3 deals in all).
A game of La Belle Lucie in SolSuite Solitaire
Download a 30-day Free Trial of SolSuite Solitaire
The World's Most Awarded Solitaire Collection