A game of Poker Solitaire - Click the picture to enlarge
- Object of the game: Build ten series of cards with the highest possible score according to Poker rules, on a grid of five columns x five rows.
- From a complete deck of 52 cards, place one card at a time on a grid of 5 x 5. You can place the cards anywhere you wish.
- You can place only one card in each space.
- You've won this game, if the sum of the scores of each column and row is higher than 100.
- Example: We've dealt from the stock the 8, 2, 9, Jack and Ace
of hearts. When placed in a row, we get 20 points for a "Flush"
(five cards of the same suit, not in sequence).
- Royal Flush (100 points): A sequence from 10 to Ace of the same suit.
- Straight Flush (75 points): Five cards in sequence, and of the same suit.
- Four of a Kind (50 points): Four cards of the same rank plus an odd card.
- Full House (25 points): Three cards of one rank and a pair of another rank.
- Flush (20 points): Five cards of the same suit but not in sequence.
- Straight (15 points): Any run of five cards in numerical sequence and not of the same suit.
- Three of a Kind (10 points): Three cards of the same rank and two odd cards.
- Two Pair (5 points): Two pairs of cards, plus any other card.
- One Pair (2 points): Two cards of the same rank, plus any three cards.
A game of Poker Solitaire in SolSuite Solitaire
Download a 30-day Free Trial of SolSuite Solitaire
The World's Most Awarded Solitaire Collection