A game of Pyramid - Click the picture to enlarge
- Object of the game: To discard the 52 cards to the waste pile.
- For this game you need a standard 52-card deck.
- Shuffle and deal 28 overlapping cards in the shape of a pyramid (see image).
- Discard any available pairs of cards whose added values are 13. For example: A+Q, 2+J, 3+10, 4+9, 5+8, 6+7. The value of the Kings is 13, so you can discard them by themselves.
- You can make pairs from:
- exposed cards on the pyramid
- any exposed card and the top card of the stock pile
- any exposed card and the top card of the waste pile.
- Deal one card at a time from the stock to the waste pile. If it is a King or a card that can be paired with a card on the pyramid, discard it/them.
- Two redeals are permitted in this game.
A game of Pyramid in SolSuite Solitaire
Download a 30-day Free Trial of SolSuite Solitaire
The World's Most Awarded Solitaire Collection