Royal Marriage Solitaire
A game of Royal Marriage - Click the picture to enlarge
- Object of the game: Discard one entire deck of cards to the waste pile, except for the Queen and King of Hearts.
- Take the Queen of Hearts from the deck and place it on the tableau. Take the King of Hearts and place it on the bottom of the deck.
- Deal cards, one by one, from the deck, to the right of the Queen of Hearts, forming a horizontal row.
- Eliminate one or two adjacent cards, regardless of suit, that are between a pair of cards of the same rank or suit.
- If more than two cards of the same suit are between a pair of cards of the same rank or suit, they can all be discarded.
- You win if you succeed in discarding all the cards to the waste pile, leaving the Queen and King of Hearts.
- No redeal is permitted.
A game of Royal Marriage in SolSuite Solitaire
Download a 30-day Free Trial of SolSuite Solitaire
The World's Most Awarded Solitaire Collection