A game of Spider Solitaire - Click the picture to enlarge
- Object of the game: To create eight sequences of cards from King to Ace.
- For this game you need two standard 52-card decks.
- Shuffle the decks and deal ten columns as follows: four cards face down and the top cards face up. The other six columns will have three cards face down and the top cards face up.
- The card at the top of each column is available for play to another column.
- Among the columns, build down regardless of suit.
- A sequence of cards of the same suit can be moved as a group from one column to another.
- When in a column you have a complete sequence from King to Ace in suit, you can remove it and place it up on top as a foundation.
- If you have an empty column, you can place any available card or card sequence in it.
- Deal one card at a time from the deck to the waste pile. Play it to the columns if possible.
- No redeals.
A game of Spider Solitaire in SolSuite Solitaire
Download a 30-day Free Trial of SolSuite Solitaire
The World's Most Awarded Solitaire Collection